Chase Simmons was licensed to practice law by the State Bar of Texas in 2014. Chase received his Bachelor of Arts from The University of Texas A&M before leaving Texas to work on Capital Hill. On the Hill, Chase served as a staff member on both the House Energy and Commerce Committee and the House Science and Technology Committee.
Chase found D.C. to be much like the description President Kennedy once gave it – “a city of southern efficiency and northern charm” – and eventually headed back South to attend law school at the University of Oklahoma. His interests vary, but when he’s not in the office Chase can typically be found either on the golf course or stomping through the river bottoms of East Texas.
Verdicts & Settlements
He has obtained over $100,000,000.00 in verdicts and settlements on behalf of his clients. In 2007, He obtained the largest employment verdict against a public entity in the United States for $19.1 Million. The following cases are some of the verdicts and settlements that Mr. Paboojian has obtained on behalf of his clients:
- $ 19.1 Million – Stacy Johnson–Klein v. California State University, Fresno – Employment Case
- $ 10 Million – John Doe v. Jane Doe Corporation – Auto Accident/Personal Injury
- $ 9 Million – Jane Doe & John Doe v. Concrete Pumping Truck Company – Wrongful Death/Personal Injury
- $ 5.7 Million – Gil Chavez v. D.R. Horton San Diego – Crane Accident/Spinal Cord Injury
- $ 4 Million – Martin Rodriguez v. Jason Peden – Personal Injury/Spinal Cord Injury
Organizations & Memberships
In 2008, Mr. Williams was president of the San Joaquin Valley Chapter of ABOTA. He has addressed a number of legal organizations, including San Joaquin College of Law, in the area of civility. From 2004-2006, he served on the Board of Directors for the Fresno County Bar Association. He has provided a number of lectures to various organizations including law schools, civic groups, and health care providers in the area of personal injury and wrongful termination.
Honors & Achievements
- 2018 CAL-ABOTA Trial Lawyer Of The Year
- 2017 Trial Lawyer of the Year
- Martindale-Hubbell AV Rated
- Super Lawyers’ Top 100 Lawyers in California
Honors & Achievements
Greek (fluent), English (fluent), French, Italian.